Purpose of the role:
A HR officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. This role is responsible and accountable for the full employment cycle and will be involved into all Human Resources function. This role will also responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work. This role have to have knowledge of various HR function.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Produce employment contracts and variation to contracts in line with authorised management requests
- Complete relevant documentation in line with Regulatory and awarding bodies
- Completing and processing monthly payroll including entry of new employees, relevant salary amendments, pension scheme contribution, overtime, expense claims, etc.
- Ensuring payroll reports and salaries are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Supporting pay reviews and issues relating to staff terms and conditions.
- Supporting the safety requirement to ensure all staff related health & safety policies and procedures are up to date and complied with.
- Familiar with Formstack / Google form design and analysis
- To perform ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in sizable companies, preferably gained from Malaysian based company
- Knowledge of HR related Malaysian compliance
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, strong problem-solving skills, able to meet deadlines, people oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Shall be capable of working under pressure whilst maintaining the ability to plan & coordinate
- Highly motivated; eager to contribute to an effective team operation
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must work at all times in the best interest of the COMPANY and CLIENT.
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently without supervision
Apply for this position
Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org