What we offer?
- Monthly employment contract with competitive salary
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Eligibility for an annual bonus equivalent to one month’s salary
Purpose of the role:
Hargreaves Power Services are looking to recruit Line Patrollers who shall conduct inspections on CLPs Distribution Overhead Line network in Kowloon and the New Territories of Hong Kong. Training shall be given to those without prior experience. Salary and benefits will depend on qualifications and experience.
- Walk and survey overhead lines recording information accurately on a handheld tablet and take photos required for completion reports
- Use maps to identify pole and line location and plan the best route for conducting inspection
- Carry out pre-work risk assessment and brief to the rest of the team
- Report daily progress to line patrol team leader
- Report any poles or lines in serious condition immediately to line patrol team leader
- Undertake basic vegetation management where necessary and safe to do so
- Completion of junior secondary school (i.e. Form 3)
- Holder of Valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card
- Valid Hong Kong driving license (Class 1 and 2) is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English is desirable
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working outdoors in all conditions and have knowledge of map reading
- The role can be physically demanding, so a basic level of fitness is required.
- Ability to risk assess activities throughout your working day and to work within company and client safety requirements
- Reliable and responsible
- Shows attention to detail and accuracy when completing inspection reports.
- Must work at all times in the best interest of the COMPANY and CLIENT.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions
Apply for this position
Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com