The Safety Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety. The Safety Supervisor ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out duties under Safety Officer.
- Maintain the Project SHE plan
- Ensure inspections are carried out and findings are actioned
- Contribute to safety audits and maintenance of ISO/OHSAS systems
- Work with the Core Contract Safety Lead to ensure best practices are shared
- Follow Client(s) contractual health, safety and environmental requirements
- Promoting the safety carrying on of work
- Support development and implementation of Hargreaves and SHE procedure and programs and safe practice
- Assist in development and delivery of SHE Training programs
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Certificate holder for Safety Supervisor and First Aid;
- Certified Worker of Confined Space.
- Have a Valid Safety Green Card
- Ability to Conduct on site safety inspection and manage safety document.
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Shall be capable of working under pressure whilst maintaining the ability to plan & coordinate
- Highly motivated; eager to contribute to an effective team operation
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must work at all times in the best interest of the COMPANY and CLIENT.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions
- Ability to deal with different types of people and speak with tact and diplomacy
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently.
- You will be required to work outside of normal working hours depending on the project progress
Education & Experience
- Registered Safety Supervisor
- Previous safety experience in power station highly desirable
- Higher certificate or above in related disciplines.
- Safe Working Cycle and Safety Trainer Certificate
- Ability to Conduct on site safety training, inspection and manage safety document.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
Important document(s) and information to include with your application
- A cover letter explaining how you can contribute to the development of the safety culture in Hargreaves Industrial Services
- A CV specifying your specific role and achievements in each of your previous companies
Apply for this position
Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org