Purpose of the role:
Hargreaves Power Services are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer who shall assist the Project Engineer in the delivery of Distribution Overhead Line projects.
- Assist Project Engineers on project planning activities;
- Conduct daily site inspection and checking;
- Supervise site safety and work quality to ensure meeting SHEQ standard of client and other regulatory authorities;
- Liaise with relevant authorities, clients, stakeholders and sub-contractors to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects;
- Manage the necessary permit application process;
- Prepare reports and follow up on invoicing and payments issued from client.
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering or Building Services discipline
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience is preferable
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome
- Holder of Valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card
- Valid Hong Kong driving license (Class 1 and 2) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in English and Chinese, verbally and written
- Shall be capable of working under pressure whilst maintaining the ability to plan & coordinate
- Highly motivated; eager to contribute to an effective team operation
- Should have an innovative mindset and always seeking opportunities for improving existing methods
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must work at all times in the best interest of the COMPANY and CLIENT.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and subcontractors.
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions
- Ability to deal with different types of people and speak with tact and diplomacy
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently.
Apply for this position
Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com