- To design and develop applications using the Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- To liaise with the internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop PowerApps to provide solutions.
- To maintain documentation of functional, solution specifications, and codes according to best practices.
- To configure and develop dashboards and reports
- To analyse and document internal business processes
- To create analytics using Power Query and DAX in Power BI.
- To collaborate with the newly created UK Hargreaves Digital team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with others to map business processes which later will be made into apps
- Works with internal stakeholders to improve and create new software and apps for the business
- Tests, trouble shoots and performs internal quality control of software
- Performs backups of company data
- Develops and provides training to end-users for internally developed software
- May undertake site visits to Hargreaves project sites
- Research commercial software which may benefit the company
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Shall be capable of working under pressure whilst maintaining the ability to plan & coordinate
- Highly motivated; eager to contribute to an effective team operation
- Reliable and responsible, shows attention to detail
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Education & Experience
- A Degree or Diploma in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification. Or any suitable technical background
- Microsoft Power Platform certifications is an added advantage.
Important document(s) and information to include with your application
- To apply for this position please attach a document containing screenshots or links to applications you have worked on. Please outline what your specific involvement was in these projects and how they benefited the business you developed them for
- A CV specifying your specific role and achievements in each of your previous companies
Apply for this position
Alternatively, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com